Workshop: Time Management and Stress Reduction
When: Friday, February 21st AND Friday, February 28th
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Fee: $75 before February 12th
$85 after February 13th
Please Note – the Fee includes both days
Have you ever felt that no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to have “enough time”? Do you find yourself doing too much without feeling you achieve as much? Do you get so busy that you don’t have time to enjoy life?
Sometimes it is not about “not having enough time” but how we manage it. In this interactive, hands-on workshop you will learn how to:
* Assess what specific habits, beliefs, emotions, or life experiences help you or stop you from using your time in a productive, AND healthy way.
* Identify goals that are meaningful, relevant, rewarding and achievable in terms of your career, family, romantic and/or personal life.
* Prioritize and come up with a specific plan to achieve your goals, in the short and long term.
* Set boundaries and say NO to habits, activities or people that do not add but take time and joy from you
* Find balance and include self-care activities in your daily schedule
At the end of the workshop you will leave with a written, realistic and achievable plan that will help you manage your time in a more productive and healthy way.
To get more information and/or to register, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.transcendencetherapy.ca