Update for Osteopathic Services
We have received communication from our association stating that we are able to resume our services as of Friday June 11th. This is great news for us as well as for all of you that have been patiently waiting to come in for a treatment.
For the time being, we will be booking appointments by phone, text or email only to service those in urgent need first. You can also place your name on the wait list under your practitioner so they know to contact you for an appointment. If you do not have your practitioner’s contact info, click the link to find contact information.
We will continue to abide by the rules when seeing you at the clinic. Here are the guidelines as previously stated:
- Please fill out your pre-screening questionnaire prior to coming to the clinic.
- Please remain in your car or outside until you have been notified by your practitioner that you can enter the clinic.
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- Upon entering, please sanitize your hands immediately or wash your hands.
- At the conclusion of your appointment, please leave the clinic immediately.
We are asking that you DO NOT arrive early for your appointment as we are not allowing anyone to wait in the clinic. We also ask that you come to your appointment alone unless you are accompanying a minor. No food or drink should be brought into the clinic.
Thank you for your continued support and your patience. See you soon!