Returning Home to your Body
Wednesdays 7pm to 8 pm. April 15th to June 10th, 2020
Trauma, chronic stress and a busy, modern-day life can lead to a disconnection from your body. Instead living in your busy mind!
Trauma & stress is anything that feels “too much, too fast, too soon”.
Being embodied and feeling at home in your body –
Is what allows you to tap into your body’s innate capacity to heal & self-regulate!
Join us for this drop-in class to learn & practice more!
Program Dates: Wednesdays 7 to 8 pm. April 15th to June 10th, 2020
For information/registration: (416) 709-0530 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate: $20 per person
- Join a safe/non-judgmental group, set meaningful intentions for yourself & share as you wish.
- Experience practices each week to access your outer & inner world in an embodied way.
- Return home to your body through the felt sense(s) in your body.
- Understand how stress/trauma creates disconnection & nervous system imbalances. Leading to issues such as chronic fatigue, pain, anxiety, depression, digestive & hormonal issues.
- Experiencing the natural flow & cycles of your parasympathetic/sympathetic nervous system.
- This is Self-Regulation! Leading to better emotional, physical & spiritual health.
- Please note: these drop in group sessions are not meant to replace your 1:1 therapy and/or trauma healing sessions you may do with another professional, SE practitioner or Avdeep.
Address: 10 Henderson Ave, Brampton. L6Y 2A4
Avdeep Bahra is a trauma-informed Occupational Therapist, Somatic Experiencing® in Training and HeartMath Certified Coach. After spending years struggling with chronic fatigue and pain with no medical reasons given at the time, she came to the realization that much of it was stemming from unresolved trauma and related emotions.
Through her personal journey, she recognized the power of embodiment, emotional work, nervous system regulation, energy work, self-expression and connection with others in healing. The approaches Avdeep learnt along this path have now become her gift and way for supporting others. She is passionate about working with others on similar journeys and offers one on one appointments (in-person or on-line), retreats and on-line group programs.
Discover more at www.avdeepbahra.com